People are drawn to video. It’s just a super simple way to get information without exceeding the average person’s effort threshold. So it’s no surprise that video consumption has grown at a staggering rate, especially on mobile devices. Consider these stats from Social Media Today:
- 100 million hours of video per day are watched on Facebook.
- 1200% more shares are generated by social videos than text and images combined.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 80% of users recall a video ad they have viewed online in the last month.
- 50% of users take some kind of action after viewing a video ad.
Considering video as part of your scaled social ad strategy? You’ll want to be sure to use Facebook’s best practices to get the most out of your video ads. Check out this infographic for six tips to increase your viewership and drive action.