As a marketing leader, you’ve probably been pummeled with the phrase “quality over quantity.” The days of spray and pray are over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be strategic at scale.
Tiger Pistol is partnering with the Incite Group to bring you the live webinar Quality Over Quantity – The Changing Face of 2020 Marketing. Tiger Pistol’s Talia Wachtel, VP of Client Management, will discuss:
- How localization drives social ad relevancy, increasing desired outcomes and decreasing cost of advertising
- How a global-to-local approach can bridge the gap between national advertising and local activation
- How creating a symbiotic data-sharing relationship between a brand and its local partners can better activate the power of local campaigns and drive big goals at the national level
Talia will be joined by
- Tim Rickards, Marketing Director, Acquisition & Engagement, Charles Schwab
- Heidi Gracie, Executive Director, Strategic Marketing and Communications, Arizona State University
- Nicholas Zeisler, Principal, Zeisler Consulting
Quality Over Quantity – The Changing Face of 2020 Marketing
Wed, Apr 1, 2020
9:15 AM – 10:00 AM PST
Register now and you’ll receive a link to join live. Alternatively, registrants will receive the recordings, so you can watch in your own time.