Tiger Pistol Named Winner in Street Fight Innovator Awards
Global-to-Local Social Advertising for Fortune 500 Beverage Company Honored for Best Social Media Campaign
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 20, 2019 — Tiger Pistol, the leading collaborative advertising platform that delivers local activation at scale, today announced that it won the Street Fight Innovator Awards for Best Social Media Campaign.
Tiger Pistol’s campaign rose above the competition based on the incredible social advertising results achieved for a Global Fortune 500 beverage company. The beverage giant had historically relied on national television commercials and on-site print collateral to drive performance for their beer brands, but those tactics lack the ability to localize and personalize the message. Tiger Pistol’s global-to-local capability enabled its beverage client to better connect with consumers at the right time and place, resulting in improved advertising relevancy that translates to increased foot traffic to their independent retail, restaurant, and bar locations; and ultimately more consumption of their beer brands.
“We are honored that Street Fight has selected Tiger Pistol as the winner of the Innovator Award for Best Social Media Campaign,” said Paul Elliott, Tiger Pistol CEO. “By shifting brand advertising dollars to local social campaigns, Tiger Pistol was able to create breakthrough social advertising campaigns for our global client that delivered more impactful consumer engagement. We are thrilled to have our technology innovation and business impact recognized by Street Fight.”
The Tiger Pistol Social Advertising Automation Platform for Local enabled the client to drive qualified local traffic to thousands of decentralized retail, restaurant, and bar locations worldwide, resulting in a 60 percent decrease in advertising cost in comparison to the brand’s previous advertising efforts, plus a +50 Net Promoter Score among locations that participated in the program, by solving three broad challenges for the client:
- Hyper-local dynamic targeting specific to each business sales area.
- Tiger Pistol technology automatically validates each location’s address when they onboard, checking for sufficient potential reach and deploying ads to the relevant local area.
- Advertising that’s both on-brand and personalized to each end-location.
- Tiger Pistol utilizes dynamic copy fields, a selectable media library of brand-approved assets, and the ability to publish from the individual location’s Facebook and Instagram Business Pages tied to their local address.
- The ability to provide relevant campaign results to both brand and location.
- Every location can access their own dashboard with real-time campaign results, plus the Tiger Pistol Platform provides aggregate reporting across campaign metrics and market-sales volume.
“The net result of overcoming these challenges is not only a lower cost of delivery compared to advertising the same products nationally, but also happier local business channels, as the real story of the global-to-local approach is that it brings enterprise strength tools into the local market,” said Elliott. “The local restaurant chain’s general manager or the local sports bar owner can now partner with the brand to drive increased foot traffic and beverage consumption for their establishments. It’s a true win-win for the brand and its independent retailers.”
Street Fight magazine reports on the cutting-edge innovators shaping the future of local media, advertising, and commerce every year. The Street Fight Innovator Awards celebrate champions and innovators driving success in location-based technology, media, and marketing.
Winners were announced November 14 via streetfightmag.com, Street Fight Daily newsletter and various social media platforms.