Tiger Pistol’s Casey Zaffin, VP of Client Management, discusses why local social advertising is a must have for your economic recovery and revitalization efforts, the role of local social advertising in the economic rebuild, and how facilitating connections can be done at scale, whether you are a large multi-location brand, and agency, or an SMB reseller.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Companies that invest in local social advertising with precise targeting, refocused and flexible creative and messaging will capitalize on recovery opportunities and dominate in 2020 and into 2021.
- With store visit optimization still off the table in many areas, we’ll define what measurements can be used to define social advertising success. ○ How engaging with consumers and the community on a personal level will establish a long-lasting connection and how ads can be dynamically scaled for localization.
- How SMBs should take advantage of conversational commerce ○ Best practices in social advertising through the lens of three industry-leading companies:
- A Global Fortune 500 beverage company using social to reach into communities to support local bars and restaurants
- A Fortune 500 real estate company that’s enabling its agents to make critical connections at a time when human interaction is limited
- A leading SMB reseller that’s empowering their customers with new and innovative tools to enhance personal connections.