Founded in 2011 in Melbourne Australia as a full-service digital marketing agency, Tiger Pistol now has its product development roots firmly established in Austin, TX. Tiger Pistol’s technology provides social advertising automation that uses data to drive better outcomes in social advertising at scale. Today, our largest customers are global brands and those that resell advertising solutions to small and local businesses (SMB resellers). Our platform helps them easily and efficiently manage thousands of concurrent social ad campaigns while delivering outstanding business impact. We have been an official Facebook Marketing Partner since 2013 and are the largest 3rd party publisher of small and local Facebook ads in with world, with 20,000+ campaigns a month and growing.
The SVP, Product Management is a newly created position that will play a crucial role in guiding the future of our platform evolution. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a hands-on role developing the methodology for product management, while actively managing the current roadmap and release schedule. The ideal candidate will also have a strong track record of envisioning and bringing software products to market, while managing internal and external prioritization pressures. Although not required, it is highly preferred that the successful candidate comes from an enterprise AdTech or Marketing Technology based company. Your number of direct reports will be minimal to start, however this role will interface heavily with other company leaders in Sales & Marketing, Software Development, Client Management, and will serve as a key member of the executive team. This is an exciting opportunity with an established revenue generating social advertising technology company that maintains its start-up feel and is experiencing exponential growth!
• Oversee the development and communication of a product strategy that complements our clients’ strategic objectives.
• Work closely with product stakeholders to define business level requirements (feature requests) for internal or client enhancements including thorough definition of problem statement, business case, and financial impact of the request.
• Manage prioritization processes including new requests, facilitating scoping sessions, and organizing the parking lot.
• Demonstrate enhancements to the organization and customers to gather feedback for future releases.
• Set measurement criteria and evaluation mechanisms for each feature delivery to determine success (usefulness and value).
• Work closely with software development leadership to sync targeted delivery phases with planning deliverables.
• Work within, contribute to, and promote the organization’s software development practices.
• Manage the execution of predictable software releases based on the defined product strategy and delivery objectives.
• Implement planned release schedules with internal teams and communicate schedules (changes) internally, as needed.
• Ensure consistent delivery of detailed product documentation to key internal constituents as well as clients.
• Organize and facilitate release retrospectives focusing on continuous improvement and compliance with release metrics.
• Proven Software Product Management experience in an enterprise AdTech or Marketing Technology company.
• Strong project management skills. Preferred experience in implementing and/or helping a company transition to an Agile methodology.
• Demonstrated commitment to mentoring, coaching, and leadership.
• Strong communication, collaboration, feedback, and facilitation skills.
• Demonstrated mature judgment in a leadership role.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Capability to develop and maintain an effective network of relationships across all teams.
• Ability to think and plan long-term, but execute in the short-term.
• Experience in defining process and procedures to manage the release cycle for both Major feature releases and cycles of Minor Releases.
• Experience working in cross-functional, multi-location teams.
• Ability to drive issues to closure and work well within a deadline-driven environment.
• Minimum of an Undergraduate degree required.
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a Software Product Management role preferred.