Tiger Pistol is social ad automation technology that uses data to drive better outcomes in social advertising at scale.
Today, our largest customers are traditional media companies that provide digital marketing services to small and local businesses. Our technology helps them easily and efficiently manage thousands of social ad campaigns to get great results with small budgets – and now we’re looking to grow our dynamic team!
Founded in 2011 in Melbourne Australia, Tiger Pistol now has headquarters in Austin, TX and offices in Melbourne, Los Angeles and London.
It could not be a better time to join Tiger Pistol and that’s where you come in….
This position reports to the Operations Manager for Shared Services. You will be responsible for company marketing analysis and reporting efforts to guide and advance social advertising initiatives and strategies for Tiger Pistol and our clients.
In an analytic capacity, this position will leverage data from Facebook and the Tiger Pistol Platform to deliver actionable insight for business decision making and monitoring, using Tableau as the data and reporting visualization engine.
In the short term, you will own error reporting (with client facing responsibilities), and over the long term you will build and own company wide reporting and analytics covering all aspects of internal and external data.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment with white space opportunity to make an impact. You will collaborate with energetic and driven colleagues and work directly with leaders at every level.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA – Skills/Techniques/Experience
Deliverables and key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop quantitative analyses, build dashboards, and support both recurring and ad hoc reporting to provide insight into performance of marketing campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist with the automation of reporting, currently maintained by stakeholders across the services team.
- Partner with internal service delivery teams to plan, develop, and execute analyses that lead to actionable insights for clients.
- Extract and manipulate data from multiple data sources to create integrated views that give analyses a holistic perspective.
- Produce recommendations for changes and improvements to business systems and processes to ensure analytical insights can be achieved.
- Identify meaningful trends or patterns that impact marketing and campaign decisions and regularly share results with stakeholders.
- Design targeting and testing structures to support marketing learning objectives, while ensuring results will be statistically sound and can be scaled out to a larger audience.
- Provide insights in external client meetings and internal huddles.
- Be an active participant in your team ensuring as a group, you are achieving your individual and team KPIs.
- Be detailed oriented, self-motivated and highly organized to meet all delivery deadlines seamlessly and on time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Business Insight: Deliver recommendations and actions for platform users to maximize the value of social advertising
- World Class Support: Provide proactive solutions to user issues and guide platform users to self-sufficiency
- Platform User Voice: Advocate for platform improvements that increase adoption, user satisfaction, and internal efficiency
- Flawless Execution: Error-free delivery of services and support
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field (math, statistics, or accounting is preferred)
- 2+ years work and experience with collection, analysis and dissemination of large datasets
- Strong understanding and experience with Tableau functionality (reporting, forecasting, qualitative vs. quantitative, etc).
- Skilled at tabular and graphical presentation of data
- Ability to manage, manipulate and analyze complex databases
- Ability to interpret and present findings to all levels of stakeholders
- Strong understanding of relational databases, SQL knowledge is preferred
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Strong sense of initiative and an eye for innovation
- Great attention to detail
- A results and team oriented attitude.
- Experience using JIRA and/or Zendesk is a plus
- SaaS and/or Social Media advertising experience is a plus
- A passion for social marketing and a digital native
- Personable and friendly
WHAT TIGER PISTOL OFFERS
In return for your commitment and passion, Tiger Pistol will offer you:
- A great work environment and team culture based in the heart of downtown Austin.
- Career progression, with a growing technology agency.
- The opportunity to wear jeans and t-shirts to work!