Tiger Pistol is leading the world with our innovative, results-based approach to social media and digital marketing.
Today, our largest customers are traditional media companies that provide digital marketing services to small and local businesses. Our technology helps them easily and efficiently manage thousands of social ad campaigns to get great results with small budgets – and now we’re looking to grow our dynamic team!
We have expanded exponentially year on year, achieving globally renowned results for customers and at the same time cultivating a positive culture where fun, authenticity, spirited, caring and being smart are valued.
It could not be a better time to join Tiger Pistol and that’s where you come in….
As a Social Specialist with a focus on managed services, you will develop and quality assure Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns for customers. You will have responsibility over a portfolio of end-customers, understanding their requirements and translating their needs into social media advertising activities.
In addition to campaign creation and monitoring duties, you will also identify and drive internal productivity and process improvements as they relate to our customer support operations.
Deliverables and key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work across the delivery of best in class Facebook & Instagram ads via the Tiger Pistol Platform – including development, quality assurance and reporting.
- Provide direct campaign and Platform support to Tiger Pistol partners and monitor their campaigns.
- Manage and resolve customer enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Provide insight into user experience to internal stakeholders, including operations and product teams.
- Analyze social metrics and articulate simply to end-customers via Reporting Call or Help Desk.
- Be an active participant in your team ensuring as a group, you are achieving your individual and team KPIs.
- Assist the product development team by actively contributing to Platform focus groups, testing new features and fixes and surfacing customer feedback.
- Be detailed orientated, self-motivated and highly organized to meet all execution seamlessly and on time.
- Update WIP documents and internal reports promptly.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years experience.
- SaaS and/or Social Media advertising experience is preferred.
- A genuine care and passion for customers and the importance of a positive customer experience.
- Exhibit confidence and poise under pressure, particularly when working through a challenging and or sensitive customer issue.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to show initiative in all areas of the role.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think critically and objectively.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise work accordingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work hard and deliver results under pressure.
- A results and team oriented attitude.
- A passion for social marketing and a digital native.
- Personable and friendly.
WHAT TIGER PISTOL OFFERS
In return for your commitment and passion, Tiger Pistol will offer you:
- A great work environment and team culture based in the heart of downtown Austin.
- Career progression, with a growing technology agency.
- The opportunity to wear jeans and t-shirts to work!