Tiger Pistol is an innovative social advertising technology company experiencing explosive global growth. In support of that growth, we are looking to hire an Office Manager for our Austin, TX office. This important role will coordinate all office operations and support key team members in Marketing and HR. This is a hands-on role for a self-motivated individual who is eager to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, hardworking, and rapidly growing team in a culture that values being united, spirited, smart, fun, caring and authentic.
- Greet and direct all guests upon arrival including clients, recruiting candidates, and key partners
- Coordinate meetings as necessary: in-house, video conferences, conference calls
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, manage ordering/upkeep
- Manage stock of kitchen supplies and food
- Coordinate team lunch and meeting-related catering orders
- Oversee office environment, ensuring space is tidy and professional
- Coordinate and interact with office-related service providers (cleaners, building management, building security, IT support)
- Support team leaders with periodic event planning and coordination, including gift planning and ordering
- Support Marketing efforts as needed including maintenance of CRM database, email newsletters, event coordination, and both internal / external communications
- Assist Human Resources activities including the efficient onboarding of new team members with desk assignment, hardware and software procurement, and benefits administration
- Complete assigned special projects and ensure high quality deliverables within established time frames
- Positive and friendly demeanor
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, written, and verbal
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, enthusiastic, enjoys being part of a high performing team
- Ability to take initiative, improvise to solve problems, and always think proactively
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to different personalities and work styles
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or G-suite software/tools required
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated experience in a similar role preferred
WHAT TIGER PISTOL OFFERS
In return for your commitment and passion, Tiger Pistol will offer you:
- A great work environment and team culture based in the heart of downtown Austin.
- Career progression, with a growing technology agency.
- The opportunity to wear jeans and t-shirts to work!