A LITTLE ABOUT US
For over 7 years we’ve been focused on delivering meaningful business outcomes for small and local businesses via Social Media at scale.
We provide the Tiger Pistol platform and supporting service to companies (reseller partners) who sell Facebook and/or Instagram Ads to large numbers of their local business customers. The Tiger Pistol platform brings a level of smart automation to these companies that allows their Facebook and/or Instagram Ads offering to be both high quality and scalable.
Established in Melbourne, Australia in May 2011, we’ve since expanded to the US and now have our headquarters located in Austin, Texas. We currently have reseller partners in the US, UK, Canada and Australia.
Since 2013 we’ve been a Facebook Marketing Partner, and are working closely with Facebook as they develop their small and local business Facebook and Instagram Ads playbook.
We are a passionate bunch who combine our expertise and knowledge to deliver smart technology, and drive meaningful outcomes at scale for our reseller partners’ customers, and in turn our reseller partners. We love knowing that our platform is actually helping local businesses grow.
We believe in our company values – they’ve been created by the team, and we’re proud that they represent how we go about our days.
We approach our work with dedication and authenticity, and place an emphasis on having fun along the way, while not taking ourselves too seriously.
Reporting to the VP, Real Estate, the Client Manager, Real Estate will be responsible for managing and growing contracted partners within the Real Estate Vertical of the Tiger Pistol portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6+ years of strong client management, project management and social media marketing experience.
This position has a strong focus on ongoing client management, relationship building and stakeholder satisfaction. The Client Manager works directly with clients to ensure retention, satisfaction and growth across their assigned client portfolio. The role is also responsible for cross functional management of a team of social specialists in delivering results for the client, their brokerages and agents. Our team is a high performing team today; we are looking for someone who can step in, continue to implement and refine processes, manage executive level relationships and develop talent.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Form deep and enduring relationships with senior decision makers at clients, serving as a trusted advisor to their business and demonstrating ongoing value by driving client outcomes
- Maintain consistent communication with the assigned portfolio of clients and implement client requests
- Problem solve and operationalize issues raised by clients, brokerages and agents
- Identify growth opportunities and potential risks for each individual client
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders and teams, such as Product & Engineering, Operations, Client Solutions and Marketing, to ensure service is delivered
- Develop a clear understanding of the real estate industry, social advertising, product and go-to-market strategy to better advise the client on their social ad offering leveraging the Tiger Pistol Platform
- Monitor client metrics/SLAs and conduct regular reporting meetings with each client
- Achieve agreed retention and growth targets for contracted clients
- Professionally represent Tiger Pistol as an ambassador at external events and meetings
- Actively contribute to Tiger Pistol’s team culture
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A motivated individual, who is:
- Passionate about social media trends and tools, with an emphasis on social media advertising
- A strong balance of relationship management, project management and social advertising expertise
- Process and detail oriented
- Proactive about identifying opportunities and solutions
- Able to excel at juggling multiple projects and timelines at once
- Comfortable collaborating with a team, or working autonomously on projects
- Excels at leading internal and external conversations with executive stakeholders
- Experience in real estate is a bonus, but not required.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Client Management
- Minimum 3 years’ in Social Media Marketing, with a focus on Social Media Advertising
- Minimum 2 years’ in Project Management
- Strong process definition and implementation experience
- Some Travel Required
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.