Tiger Pistol is leading the world with our innovative, results-based approach to social media and digital marketing. We have our proprietary technology, years of expertise and a passionate team of movers and shakers to thank for our success – and now we’re looking to grow our dynamic team!
Our continued growth has seen us grow exponentially year on year, achieving globally renowned results for customers and at the same time cultivating a positive culture where fun, authenticity, spirited, caring and being smart are valued…..Plus, where else is wearing jeans to work the norm!
It could not be a better time to join Tiger Pistol and that’s where you come in….
We are looking for a Strategic Account Director to join our Leadership Team of smart, analytical, and personable people based here in Melbourne.
Deliverables and key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and presenting world-class Social and digital marketing strategies
- Meeting agreed revenue growth and retention targets
- Managing a team of 6-8 direct reports
- Support your Account Teams in the development of world-class, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Building concrete relationships with clients
- Actively contribute to Tiger Pistol’s team culture
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Commerce or similar
- At least 5 years experience in a Digital Account role with a focus on Social Media Marketing
- A comprehensive knowledge base of digital marketing and advertising; including but not limited to Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics SEM, and SEO
- Natural leadership skills that will earn the trust of the team and our clients
- A passion to deliver tangible outcomes to clients through integrated digital marketing strategies
- A strong marketing background and ability to read and analyze data.
WHAT TIGER PISTOL OFFERS
In return for your commitment and passion, Tiger Pistol will offer you:
- Our open plan, centrally located Cremorne office, with local cafes and a garage with beanbags to work in when it’s sunny!
- Weekly team members are celebrated for their great performance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Long-term growth and development plans
- A collaborative business environment that encourages participation
- A supportive, knowledgeable and open leadership team
- Frequent team events.
- The opportunity to wear jeans and t-shirts to work!