Model of Engagement
Do It With Them
Tiger Pistol is the only platform that allows brands to connect to communities at scale through collaborating with their local partners.
The Power of Your Brand, Locally Relevant
Benefits For All
- Resonate locally in every market
- Stand out in the minds of your channel partners by helping drive business to their doors
- Drive performance to new levels
- Automatically optimize to shopping nuances at every individual store, creating more conversions
- Track sales lift for each store ensuring the ROI is tied directly to revenue
- Pre-built customizable digital advertising that is built by marketing experts
- Partners can customize and launch campaigns in less than 5 minutes
- Advertising campaigns are targeted and optimize for their location only
- Creative, budgetary, and performance optimization
- Direct access to easy to understand performance reporting and leads
- Partner grows their online presence and social following
Mutual Collaboration Ad Example
Create and Distribute Ads in 3 Steps
A Solution Easy Enough For Non-Marketers
Reporting by End-User, Group, or Region
Advertise Through a Decentralized Network
AB InBev sought to bridge the gap between national and on-premise advertising, as well as build and nurture partner loyalty. By using Tiger Pistol’s platform, AB InBev created and published digital advertising campaigns through their decentralized network of local partners and saw a 60% lower cost in their ad spend in the process.
National to Local: Deploying Location-level Campaigns at Scale to Address Different Customer Segments
Kichler needed to separate themselves in the mind of local dealers who recommended lights to designers, builders, and consumers alike. By using Tiger Pistol’s collaborative platform, Kichler’s relationship with their dealers transformed beyond just a supplier and into a strategic partnership focused on customer acquisition. Moreover, both enjoyed a 60% decrease in CPM (Cost per 1000 Impressions) creating a broader reach without the expanded budget.
Product Sales Through Supporting Salon Bookings
L’Oréal Professionnel sought to empower their network of independent salons with supplier-funded social campaigns that reactivated and modernized salon partners through collaborating on booking-focused digital advertising. The brand leveraged Tiger Pistol’s platform to run Facebook and Instagram campaigns sponsored by participating salons’ Facebook Business Pages, in turn, L’Oreal saw a 20% increase in sales.