Manage Your Brand without Micromanaging your Partners
Your partners want to innovate in their markets. Our approvals dashboard allows brands to quickly review partner-built campaigns to ensure compliance without risking your schedule.
Review, Then Approve or Request Edits
When overseeing a network of agencies and local partners, it is important to move quickly and accurately. Tiger Pistol’s approval dashboard allows brands to quickly review any campaign that was created or altered by a partner.
Integrated Workflow for Custom Campaigns
Many brands give agencies and local partners the flexibility to build and execute marketing plans that meet their unique needs. The challenge comes when your brand discovers an ad ‘in the wild’ that should not be running due to compliance, best practices, or even legal reasons.
How it Works
- End-advertisers (partners or agencies) receive access to a simple and efficient Approvals Queue
- End-advertisers create campaigns from an available template and submit for approval
- Submitted campaigns automatically populate in the Approvals Queue, and an email notification is sent to the brand approval team
- The brand team approvers review submitted campaigns and approve or reject the campaign
- If changes are minor, the brand team can edit the campaign directly and publish themselves
- End-advertisers receive an email notification of campaign status
- Approvers can add optional notes as to why campaigns were not approved and what needs to be fixed
- End-users make edits to the campaign based on these notes and re-submit for approval
Are your end-users taking advantage of Tiger Pistol’s templates to produce high volumes of individual campaigns based on a single template? Don’t worry, Tiger Pistol’s Approvals Dashboard lets you avoid tedious one-by-one reviews and approvals.
- Approvers can bulk approve and bulk reject Campaigns from the Approvals Queue
- Easily approve or return all campaigns that have similar details