Our social advertising experts have had a lot to say this year, providing insights and sound advice on the Tiger Pistol Blog. In case you missed some of the action, we’ve rounded up the best of the best blogs of 2019.
- How Can my Brand Best Use our Locations to Drive Foot Traffic or Leads Through Social Advertising?
Tiger Pistol’s Chris Mayer shows us examples of how to scale a national campaign locally by publishing your product messaging via your individual locations’ pages. Read More.
- Revamping Your Strategy and Audiences for the Latest “Safe & Civil” Facebook Advertising Update
Unsure about Facebook’s new Special Ad Categories? Tiger Pistol’s Analissa Moreno describes the changes and how they may affect your campaigns. Read More.
- Tiger Pistol at Yext: Search and Social, the Yin and Yang of Online Advertising
Get highlights from our YEXT ONWARD19 talk on the relationship between local social advertising and search — and how brands doing both are in for some big gains. Tiger Pistol’s Laura Sebo has the recap.
- What Facebook’s new campaign budget optimization rules mean for your company
Will Facebook’s new Campaign Budget Optimization requirements live up to the hype? [We think so!] Read More from Tiger Pistol’s Chris Mayer.
- How High-Volume Advertisers Benefit from Facebook’s New Parent/Child Business Manager Structure
Unlock scale and speed to revenue with Facebook’s new Parent/Child Business Manager. Let Tiger Pistol’s Casey Zaffin show you how it works.
- What Facebook’s Second Wave of Data Privacy Tools Means for Advertisers
Now they see it, now they can control it. Facebook is allowing users to disconnect all of their Off-Facebook activity. Tiger Pistol’s Amy Abell tells you what it means for advertisers.
- Understanding Facebook’s New Rules for Real Estate Ads
Did you know that Facebook has updated their real estate advertising policies? Don’t worry, our experts have you covered with those changes. Tiger Pistol’s Jarrod Hitt explains how to remain compliant and aligned with the Fair Housing Act.
- Decision 2020: Changes to Facebook’s Social & Political Ads Process
Are your ads getting flagged? It might have something to do with Facebook’s updated Political Policy. Tiger Pistol’s Analissa Moreno tells us how you can avoid any hassle.
- 10 Tips for Brands to “Go Local”
How can your brand best use your locations to drive foot traffic or leads through social advertising? Find out with these 10 Tips from Tiger Pistol’s Laura Sebo!
- The Facebook Pixel: Uses and Best Practices
Tiger Pistol’s Laura Kraay offers a whimsical guide to building audiences and measuring success with the Facebook Pixel.
At Tiger Pistol, we appreciate every expert on our team, so as a bonus blog, here’s a little write-up about our amazing company culture.
The Team that Cooks Together Stays Together
Recently the Tiger Pistol Team took their creativity into the kitchen for a collaborative culinary event. See the pics and learn more.